SteelSeries Siberia 200 and Apex M500

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Lan OC have been taking a look at the SteelSeries Siberia 200 headphones and Apex M500 mechanical keyboard - here's a snippet:

It’s funny, I've actually been writing long enough to watch companies that were just getting started back when I started LanOC grow and become big in their market. SteelSeries is a great example of this, when we first started working with them they just had a few mouse pads. Well we have watched them jump completely into the peripheral market and into the audio market. Its been so long in fact that we have seen great products that they introduced relatively early on like the Siberia v2 and the 6Gv2 go to make way for newer versions. Well I was really happy to see a few of the new products, specifically the Siberia 200 and the Apex M500 seem to be an indication of SteelSeries going back to their roots. So today im going to take a look at both and see how they compare to both the past and present models.

siberia 200 and apex m500.jpg

Read more here.

Ask a Question