Statbar Not Updating

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
[font=Courier New, Courier, mono]A few days ago I caved in - peer pressure in action :D - [/font][font=Courier New, Courier, mono]and [/font][font=Courier New, Courier, mono]went to dcstat.com to create me a statbar:

4989.gif

All very nice... except it doesn't get updated. After three or four days (yesterday) I deleted the WCG (non-BOING) entry from my bar and "re-added" it; lo and behold, the stats were up-to-date. But... no automagic updates today either.

[/font]PEBCAC???
wallbash.gif

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

--The Hatter

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Mine is showing 26K short too - however it could be that the time DCStat gets the figures is different to when WCG does its updates.

There is a DCStat forum section HERE if you want to post a query :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
PEBCAC, not heard that one before :lol:

Yep, I think you're right Ady - they seem to update at different times to the WCG stats and it seems to change depending on server load.

Reaction score
So...why is a raven like a writing desk ?? also could you explain PEBCAC for el dopo please.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
So there was a B in both and an N in neither....very good folks...i will remember that one.
Thanks for the lessons.
Zzzzz

Ask a Question