Spyerase

Leythos

---Fitz--- said:
I think the only thing he can prove is that he can construct a basic web
page that displays pornographic and perverted pictures. I haven't seen
anything else original by him.

He can't even construct a basic webpage, it looks like something he
exported from MS Word.

Dustin Cook

Damian said:
Why am I not surprised that you can't shell out $30.

BAWAHAHAHAHA!

Operating expenses for HHI are likely more in one week than what you
make in a month. :)

Damian

Dustin said:
BAWAHAHAHAHA!

Operating expenses for HHI are likely more in one week than what you
make in a month. :)

Then 'operate' something you can afford. Myself, I can easily afford a $30
product, bought two of them this week.

Manolete

Ok Fellas this is what it is.
We have www.hdguardian.com hardware lever protection.
in our computers, and have no computer problems whatsoever.
we go to the nastiest sites online, open all attachements,
anyway we click to our heart's delight, and nothing happens to the systems
Still they run like brand new.
regardless of what types of scanners we run, nothing is ever found.
that is my 2 cents.
Thanks...

Leythos

Ok Fellas this is what it is.
We have www.hdguardian.com hardware lever protection.
in our computers, and have no computer problems whatsoever.
we go to the nastiest sites online, open all attachements,
anyway we click to our heart's delight, and nothing happens to the systems
Still they run like brand new.
regardless of what types of scanners we run, nothing is ever found.
that is my 2 cents.
Thanks...

For a typical user, they are no more protected than they are without
your card. Your card only provides a means to restore the machine to the
last known good state, which can be done with Ghost.

The idea you present has been around for ages, it's almost worthless in
a home/business user environment and is only good for kiosk stations.

Dustin

Dustin

Laura Fredericks

--
Laura Fredericks
4Q's "wicked evil bitch of satire, parody, humor and trollism"

PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

alt.comp.virus photo gallery:
http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/acvgallery/

usenet flamewars:
http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

Remove CLOTHES to reply.

Laura Fredericks

--
Laura Fredericks
4Q's "wicked evil bitch of satire, parody, humor and trollism"

PGP key ID - DH/DSS 2048/1024: 0xC753039A

alt.comp.virus photo gallery:
http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/acvgallery/

usenet flamewars:
http://www.queenofcyberspace.com/usenet/

Remove CLOTHES to reply.

kurt wismer

Laura said:
Heh.. Mine is 100% simple html written by hand. :)

Stealing my lines, again, Raid? ;-)
[snip]
From: Laura Fredericks
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 02:34:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Laura and Raid... The <yawn> saga continues (OT)

RAID:
Oh yea, I forgot producing websites is ****ing hard isn't it?
Real difficult to fire up frontpage (or whichever editor you
use)

LAURA:
I write HTML by hand. :p

see the bottom of http://k_wismer.tripod.com ...