Spreadsheet in Userform

kalle

Hi
I try to use a spreadsheet in a userform but I am experiencing some
problems with it.

when I should show userform, I get the following message.

"program is about to initialize ActiveX controls that may be unsafe. if
you trust the source file, select ok, then the controls will be
initiated with your current settings for the workspace"

Is it possible to avoid this message?

I also have problems with changing the color of the cells and text.

I have tried the following code but the cell or text will always be
black.

UserForm8.Spreadsheet1.Cells(1, 1).Interior.Color = 41
UserForm8.Spreadsheet1.Cells(1, 1).Font.Color = 41

I am grateful if someone can answer my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Cone

Color requires a color value: vbBlue
ColorIndex requires an index: 41
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"kalle" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
Hi
-snip-
I have tried the following code but the cell or text will always be
black.

UserForm8.Spreadsheet1.Cells(1, 1).Interior.Color = 41
UserForm8.Spreadsheet1.Cells(1, 1).Font.Color = 41

I am grateful if someone can answer my questions.
Thanks in advance.

kalle

Hi

Thanks for your reply but it did not solve the problem

The most important problem for me to resolve is to change color of the
cells and text.

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks in advance