Split Horizontal Out and Split Vertical In have mixed icons

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Guest, May 26, 2006.

    Hi

    The animation icons for Split Horizontal Out and Split Vertical In are mixed
    up.

    Hope this will be fixed in the final ;)

    thx,
    pato

    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...b-d74725d3cbc1&dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint

    Guest, May 26, 2006

    Echo S Guest

    Assuming you're talking about PPT 2007, yeah, it's a known issue.

    Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/
    PPTLive! Sept 17-20, 2006 http://www.pptlive.com

    Echo S, Jun 1, 2006