Spellcheck

Nadia

Hi,

Did anyone ever find a solution to my problem. I've had this problem for a
long time now. When I send an email, I get the following message: The
spellcheck on the document has been halted. Do you want to send it anyway?"
I did the spellcheck fix by putting in English again and that just doesn't
work. What I have to do is check the spelling of my emails by cc and paste
into MS Word then cc'ing back to Windows Mail if there is an error.

Does anyone else have this problem?????

Gary VanderMolen

One thing that will fix it is to upgrade to the latest Windows Live Mail beta:

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-beta
It will automatically import all your Windows Mail data.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)