Specific Fill Color selection missing?!?

David Lipetz

Excel 97 - been using the same template for months. Extensively use the
Light Yellow fill color. Today, I open the worksheet and the Light Yellow
cells have been replaced by more gold-like color. In fact, where Light
Yellow once positioned was in the selection box (directly below Yellow), a
color labeled "Color Scheme" is now present.

How do I get the Light Yellow selection back? This is driving me crazy and
even affects previously saved spreadsheets.

Ideas?

Jim Cone

Go to Tools | Options | Color (tab) | Reset (button)
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"David Lipetz"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
Excel 97 - been using the same template for months. Extensively use the
Light Yellow fill color. Today, I open the worksheet and the Light Yellow
cells have been replaced by more gold-like color. In fact, where Light
Yellow once positioned was in the selection box (directly below Yellow), a
color labeled "Color Scheme" is now present.

How do I get the Light Yellow selection back? This is driving me crazy and
even affects previously saved spreadsheets.

Ideas?

Jim Rech

Try Tools, Options, Color, Reset

--