Sorting a range of worksheet tabs A-Z

Greetings to all,

My aim is to sort into A-Z order a range of worksheet tabs,
I have a tab named 'A' and a tab named 'Z' and various tabs in between, that
I would like to automatically sort A-Z, I also have some tabs prior to tab
'A' and after tab 'Z' that should remain unsorted and as they are.

is it possible?

Repects to all.

Jim Cone

The free Excel add-in XL Extras will do that - plus some other nice stuff.
Select one sheet... all sheets are sorted
Select multiple sheets... the selected sheets are sorted.
Download from... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required
--
Jim Cone