soldier of fortune 2

sam

when i play sof2 for about 30sec im fine, then a lag
spike hits me and im frozen or laggin for 5 sec and it
continues to happen in this 30 sec pattern.i own a new
sony vaio, ive checked all firewalls and defragmenting
and a whole bunch of time consuming shit but nothing
helps. to all that read this help me with ur surperior
knowledge. thank u

Jimmy S.

Hi Sam,

Is this an online game, possible internet connection lag, or is
this same problem occurring offline and therefore possibly a
problem with your Ram, power supply or fans (overheating)?

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

| when i play sof2 for about 30sec im fine, then a lag
| spike hits me and im frozen or laggin for 5 sec and it
| continues to happen in this 30 sec pattern.i own a new
| sony vaio, ive checked all firewalls and defragmenting
| and a whole bunch of time consuming shit but nothing
| helps. to all that read this help me with ur surperior
| knowledge. thank u

Jimmy S.

Glad to be of service! :)

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message | Hi Sam,

| Is this an online game, possible internet connection lag, or is
| this same problem occurring offline and therefore possibly a
| problem with your Ram, power supply or fans (overheating)?
|
| --
| Cheers,
| Jimmy S.
|
| Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
| Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
| Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
|
| | | when i play sof2 for about 30sec im fine, then a lag
| | spike hits me and im frozen or laggin for 5 sec and it
| | continues to happen in this 30 sec pattern.i own a new
| | sony vaio, ive checked all firewalls and defragmenting
| | and a whole bunch of time consuming shit but nothing
| | helps. to all that read this help me with ur surperior
| | knowledge. thank u
| |

Top