So ... how long then ...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
He's on a charge for 3rd place mucks, best watch your back! :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
He's on a charge for 3rd place mucks, best watch your back! :)
Your not far behind either ... I must get more systems. ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Your not far behind either ... I must get more systems. ;)

Same here, one day i'll get round to installing it on my girlfriends parents pc, and hopefully some more... :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Didn't take long ... did it. :D

Who's next, come on then ... :p

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Didn't take long ... did it. :D

Just got in from work Mucks, I take it from your last post that I nicked 3rd from you briefly :D - but hey you took it back at the 7.05pm update!:eek:

Still I'm pleased to have reached 1 Million Molecules!!:thumb:

muckshifter

Reaction score
whoa ... y e s

Oh yes, bring on the hits baby ... :p

This little Linux system is really hacking 'em out ... hahaha :D

:thumb:

Wont be long ... don't mind being #4 ;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
gettin close now....

Mucks - its close again after the 0051 hrs update - only 18 points between us - and we've both hit 200,000 points!!:D

I should have 3rd place wrapped up by the end of today - its been a good contest, but Linux was never going to be able to cope with the might of Windows....:p

Reaction score
Won't be long till your all near me ;)

Although i now have THINK running on a PC, and that's about it.

No more servers :(

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Not sure about that Chris - at current rate its going to take me 6 months to get anywhere near Chris_Postill never mind you:(

We really need more people on the team - nearly half of our members are currently inactive - I don't know what the current PC Review membership is, but we should be able to muster up more than 24 team members!:confused:

As having THINK just runs in the background and doesn't seem to be affecting my PC performance, any ideas how we could go on a recruitment campaign - maybe it just needs to be highlighted again and explained more as some may think it is going to bu**er up their PC...?

muckshifter

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Mucks - its close again after the 0051 hrs update - only 18 points between us - and we've both hit 200,000 points!!:D

I should have 3rd place wrapped up by the end of today - its been a good contest, but Linux was never going to be able to cope with the might of Windows....:p
Well you do have 3 systems their ... to my one. :p

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
You didn't say I had to play fair did you? - I would say 3 Windows v 1 Linux is probably about right!:D

muckshifter

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Not sure about that Chris - at current rate its going to take me 6 months to get anywhere near Chris_Postill never mind you:(

We really need more people on the team - nearly half of our members are currently inactive - I don't know what the current PC Review membership is, but we should be able to muster up more than 24 team members!:confused:

As having THINK just runs in the background and doesn't seem to be affecting my PC performance, any ideas how we could go on a recruitment campaign - maybe it just needs to be highlighted again and explained more as some may think it is going to bu**er up their PC...?
Yep ... we need to conduct another 'awareness' campaign and try and goad some of the inactive members into restarting THINK going again. :thumb:

You see it in nearly all the teams that some members just "don't bother anymore" for whatever reason we know not. We can't go around twisting peoples arms if they don't want to help. :(

I don't think 'banning' them from the Forum would help ... would it? :D

Ask a Question