Smitfraud-C.Toolbar888 remove ?

rem

Smitfraud-C.Toolbar888
I have used Spybot to remove it but just comes back. running xp 2 and
nortons virus and fire wall. Ran Ad-Aware SE Personal does not find it
at all

any help
thanks rock

pcbutts1

Use Remove-it version 10, it's fast and free. It now has over 1800
signatures to remove All variants of Virusburst, Spy Dawn, Spy sheriff and
Antivermins. New Feature, Remove-it will now update your hosts file. This
tool is designed to Specifically remove all variants. Scan time is about 2
minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is still required.
First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then use the email
link on the bottom of the page to receive the software.

Check my feedback and see what others have said about it
http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

Feedback is very important to the development of Remove-it.
Let me know how it works. Send feedback here
http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

Duh_OZ

Smitfraud-C.Toolbar888
I have used Spybot to remove it but just comes back. running xp 2 and
nortons virus and fire wall. Ran Ad-Aware SE Personal does not find it
at all

any help
thanks rock

Did you try running it while in safe mode and have system restore
disabled?

Leythos

Use Remove-it version 10, it's fast and free. It now has over 1800
signatures to remove All variants of Virusburst, Spy Dawn, Spy sheriff and
Antivermins. New Feature, Remove-it will now update your hosts file. This
tool is designed to Specifically remove all variants. Scan time is about 2
minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is still required.
First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then use the email
link on the bottom of the page to receive the software.

It's funny that you provide the software by email now, and you know,
that's still a violation of the DMCA laws/rules.

It's funny that you don't have ANY of the links on your websites any more,
you know, the ones that you took down because of a VALID DMCA complaint
and proof that you pirated Stuarts code.

You keep posting my name in your sig and I'll keep posting about you.

*** WARNING - the link contain foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm

Bullseye

Smitfraud-C.Toolbar888
I have used Spybot to remove it but just comes back. running xp 2 and
nortons virus and fire wall. Ran Ad-Aware SE Personal does not find it
at all

any help
thanks rock

I just removed this little nasty from a computer I was working on just a
week ago. I used a combination of Kaspersky AV and SuperAntispyware. This
goodie is a little too tough for some of the oldies (like Ad-Aware and
Spybot S & D). You can download a free version of Kaspersky AV (AOL AVS),
and Superantispyware is also free.

AOL Kaspersky Active Virus Shield:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Kaspersky_Active_Virus_Shield_d5215.html

Superantispyware: