Smelly's, what are your favourites?

Reaction score
How many do you own?

What is your favourite?

I myself have about twelve at present. However my favourite has got to be the Carolina Herrera range - 212, 212 On Ice and 212 H2O they have Lemony, citrus woody, ginger summer fragrances.

Next in line has to be Issey Miyake very nice.

Or do you just prefer to be smelly ? ;)

Social conditioning is a bad thing innit? hehe

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Only have 2 at the moment, with my fav being BOSS 'SOUL' :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I normally wouldn't bother, scrubbed clean and wearing deodorant is good enough for me but somebody bought me a couple last year.

Dior's Farenheit and Armani's Black Code. I like 'em both but rarely use them.

Reaction score
Marks & Spencer "Havard" range , more specifically the Moisturising Aftershave Balm, the White not Blue one £6 a bottle (BARGAIN!!!) - awesomely good, always get told by girls that i smell nice. :cool:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Jean Paul Gautier - Le Male.
bowdown.gif

Women love it big time! :D

Click here

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I go with the Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey pour Homme and Quorum....smells good...;)

Reaction score
How random is this thread?!

Brut & Hai Karate do it for me..
:lol:

No.
I have Armani Mania, 212 Men, Givenchy Pour Homme & Joop.
Armani Mania and 212 Men are the preferred choice.

I also like Chanel Pour Homme, but I had my bottle nicked when some f**ker stole a bag out of my old car.:mad:

Boss have a new one called 'Sensations', Warm, crisp and Citrus-like... I might be tempted to add that to my collection.:nod:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Joop Jump I think its called and Hugo Boss was always good - it seems to have the desired effect anyway :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Armani - She
Ralph Lauren - Romance
D&G - Feminine
Gucci - II (just run out of this one though)

Will hopefully pick up a nice new one from an airport this summer (that seems to be where I always get them!)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
In order of preference.....

Yves Saint Laurent - Body Kourus
Christian Dior Farenheit
Aramis - 900/Devon

Reaction score
I used Farenheit for years, Gone of it now tho

Theres still loads I want to buy. I get most of mine online not really because they are cheaper but because I cant be bothered trawling around shops looking for them. Mind you its good to go into some shops and get loads of samples, the good samples tho that come in little bottles not pathetic little impregnated pieces of material.

I find it quite a big choir deciding which one to wear when I go out...Bit of a compliment when a girlie asks to smell you again and you see them buckle at the knees ;)

Ahhh decisions decisions lol

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I'm afraid I also go for the fresh scrubbed + deodorant smell mostly. With everything scented these days I hate wearing too many clashing smells.
& when I have gone shopping for scents I find that the ones I like tend to have ridiculous pricetags well out of my reach anyway.

One of my favourite smells for women is pears shampoo :) Can't use the stuff... my hair doesn't like it... but always love it when I smell it on others.
Floral perfumes always make me sneeze &, unfortunately, they have tremendous traveling power. Have had to walk out of a supermarket because I couldn't breath someone's perfume before :(

For guys? Definitely like a nice deodorant, shampoo/conditioner or even aftershave (so long as it's not overpowering).

Like the smell of 'clean' :)

Last edited:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
day to day i'm fresh scrubbed and use just deodrant but on nights out i use aftershave aswell

i currently have Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio, Paul Smith London for men and an old bottle of Ralph Lauren Polo sport that i haven't used in years and could probably do with chucking