Small calender program

sid

Hi all... I'm looking for a small calender program for an older laptop. I
just want to be able to open a calender for any month to check what day a
certain date falls on. I do not need to enter any kind of information or
keep track of anything. Is there any freeware like this available.

Thanks
sid

Beck

sid said:
Hi all... I'm looking for a small calender program for an older
laptop. I just want to be able to open a calender for any month to
check what day a certain date falls on. I do not need to enter any
kind of information or keep track of anything. Is there any freeware
like this available.

Can you just double click the clock on the taskbar? That will bring up the
calendar and you can select whatever month you wish and see what date falls
on what day. Providing you cancel it and do not okay the changes that should
work a treat.

*ProteanThread*

email me, i have one that's less than 40K i think, can't remember where
i got it though.

sid

Can you just double click the clock on the taskbar? That will bring
up the calendar and you can select whatever month you wish and see
what date falls on what day. Providing you cancel it and do not okay
the changes that should work a treat.

Perfect..thanks alot.

Sid

Susan Bugher

sid said:
Hi all... I'm looking for a small calender program for an older laptop. I
just want to be able to open a calender for any month to check what day a
certain date falls on. I do not need to enter any kind of information or
keep track of anything. Is there any freeware like this available.

I like this app:

Program: Past, Present & Future (v 1.1)
Author: Overware Systems (Bob Dolan)
Install: n.i.
W: LFW
Ware: (Freeware) v 1.1
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/ppf11.zip
17 KB

"A convenient 3 month calendar view. This program is a 32 bit utility
that provides you with a 3 month view around the current date and is
simple to use."

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en

sid

Author: Overware Systems (Bob Dolan)
Install: n.i.
W: LFW
Ware: (Freeware) v 1.1
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/ppf11.zip
17 KB

"A convenient 3 month calendar view. This program is a 32 bit utility
that provides you with a 3 month view around the current date and is
simple to use."

Susan

Thank you Susan.... Just downloaded this app and it's exactly what I've
been looking for.

Sid

Dave B

Perfect..thanks alot.

Sid

This may be off topic, but I made my own hardcopy of calendars for any
year. There are only 14 different "calendars" for all the years. I
printed them out then labeled them A-M, looked up a few years to get
started, then made a list of the years, as I=1994, 2005, etc. I'm
sentimental and like to think of how certan days fell on the same date
and day in other years.

Dave B

Phoenix

You could also try this one. Slickcal. http://www.bayden.com/dl/slickcal.exe