Small Calendar disappears when mouse moves over it in Tasks..

glee

I'm using Outlook 2003. I can't get the calendar to stay up when I add
new appointment. As soon as I move the mouse down to pick a date or
time, the
calendar disappears so I have to type in the information. This has
been posted a number of times without a solution.. Any new insights on
this..

Thanks

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

I thought it was something related to security settings or an addin or
application that is installed but its been so long since anyone has had a
problem that I forget. :( Have you tried detect and repair? What AV
software do you use? Are you using any pop blockers?

Anyway... you can always type a date and use shortcuts - like 3d for 3 days
from now. Its usually a lot faster.

glee

Thanks for getting back to me... I have no security setting set per
say.. No AV software either or Pop up blockers.. I did a detect and
repair and lost all my setting and had to spend about 2 hours
reentering all my setting for my 12 email accounts.. I do use the
shortcuts, but do like to use the small calendar instead. I can move
it to different months and look at dates that I might want to set an
appointment on...

Thanks

On Oct 4, 10:14 am, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <[email protected] wrote:
I thought it was something related to security settings or an addin or
application that is installed but its been so long since anyone has
had a
problem that I forget. :( Have you tried detect and repair? What AV
software do you use? Are you using any pop blockers?

Anyway... you can always type a date and use shortcuts - like 3d for 3
days
from now. Its usually a lot faster.

Outlook Tips by email:
(e-mail address removed)

(e-mail address removed)

"glee" <[email protected] wrote in message

news: (e-mail address removed)...

I'm using Outlook 2003. I can't get the calendar to stay up when I add
a new appointment. As soon as I move the mouse down to pick a date or