Slimline PS3 120 GB £157 del

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Just got back from North Wales in the caravan and have seen this promotion ..

New slimline PS3 120 GB HD with controller for £157 delivered from price drop TV..
missed a few but next is at 9.30pm ..this looks a real bargain ??
your thoughts ?

ps . keep it quiet if it is coz i aint got one yet lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's advertised for 149 quid now.....get it for that price man.....i cant get price drop over here but for under 150 you can't go wrong
That link wasn't there when i answered first lol.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'll agree it's a bargain but for all that aggro I couldn't be arsed with it to be honest.

That's probably just a good way for that company to harvest a database of valid e-mail addresses as they must get thousands of responses. Good company idea really, sell a few hundred PS3's at a little over cost price and get a database of thousands of e-mail addresses which can probably be sold to marketting companies for more than the profit they would have made on the PS3's.

Still, if you get lucky and don't mind some spam, good luck to you, works both ways I guess :thumb:

Reaction score
they probs only have 5 for sale. when they all gone they will apologise and say "offer no longer available"

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanx guys...must be £100 for a Blu_Ray player though :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Rush said:
Thanx guys...must be £100 for a Blu_Ray player though :)

Eh? Nobody's having a pop at the PS3 per se, just the iffy marketing method.

What does everybody want?

(call and answer)

They want a Playstation3!!

How can we exploit this weakness?

Sir, ah have an idea....... ;)

PS3 = good thing in mr Floppy's book :thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
There were 31 in the auction and as soon as the number came up, my wife dialled number and was greeted by "There seems to be a fault " and wham all gone in the space of about 10 seconds ..oh well back to the XBox 360 :)

Reaction score
I passed the exravision shop this morning and the new ps3 cost's Eu 299.99 with no games....its probably about 275 sterling, so i guess it was a snip at that price....oh well as you say, back to the 360....an about turn i'd say lol.
Keep watching though cos ya might just catch a good deal.

Ask a Question