Sire replication

Timothy

I have two sites.I setup sonicwall vpn connection and can
browse the remote lan using the ip adress (example
192.168.1.5). I added on both sites in AD sites and
services, and add the subnets (10.0.0.0/80,
192.168.1.0/24).

Can somebody direct me how to proceed after this.

Thank you.

David Pharr [MSFT]

If I read your question correctly, you need to associate each site with a
subnet. There is a step-by-step guide with screenshots that will walk you
through this process at the following website:

Step-by-Step Guide to Active Directory Sites and Services
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/activedirectory/adsit
es.asp

David Pharr, (e-mail address removed)