Sir Bobby Robson

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, very sad indeed :( He was one of footballs few good guys. My uncle works for the hospital where he has raised several million pounds for a cancer unit, and a lot of people hold him in very high regard there because he was so generous with his time (for someone in which this was a very precious commodity).

I watched the charity match they held for him last weekend and I'm glad he had a chance to see a big show of support from everyone that played, attended and watched the game - raising even more money for cancer research.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
A top top man amongst men and a very good football man who probably knew more about the game than just about anyone out there..

A legend of which we will not see his like again, a very generous and humane human being, who was willing to stop and give his time to anyone from the Queen right down to the man in the street and the little boy waiting at the turnstiles for an autograph..

R.I.P Sir Bobby Robson

Ask a Question