Simple Msgbox needed

johncassell

Hello, I am looking for a simple msgbox which will pop up if there i
nothing in a certain cell and ask the user if he wants to continue th
macro. If he clicks Yes then code continues otherwise it stops.

After looking in the VB help it only shows the following code but i
seems far too messy for what I need. Can anyone help with a simple
version please.

-----------
Dim Msg, Style, Title, Help, Ctxt, Response, MyString
Msg = "Do you want to continue ?" ' Define message.
Style = vbYesNo + vbCritical + vbDefaultButton2 ' Define buttons.
Title = "MsgBox Demonstration" ' Define title.
Help = "DEMO.HLP" ' Define Help file.
Ctxt = 1000 ' Define topic
' context.
' Display message.
Response = MsgBox(Msg, Style, Title, Help, Ctxt)
If Response = vbYes Then ' User chose Yes.
MyString = "Yes" ' Perform some action.
Else ' User chose No.
MyString = "No" ' Perform some action.
End If

Norman Jones

Hi John,

'=============>>
Public Sub TesterD001()
Dim res As Long

res = MsgBox("Do you wish to continue", vbYesNo)

If res = vbYes Then
' Your processing code
End If

End Sub