Silverhaze Surfer's Today I learned Thread

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
Ok. I've been here long enough. I think I should do one of these.

TIL:

http://www.google.com/support/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=873

If you'd rather use a different Google site, like Google.com, no matter where you are, try one of the following tips:
  • Click the Google.com link on any other domain.
  • Choose a Google domain manually by visiting the Language Tools page (the section with the flags).
  • Bookmark http://www.google.com/ncr. This is an alternative web address for Google.com that always takes you to Google.com without redirecting you.

I find all sorts of things on the internet. Maybe this will help someone else as well. What have you found?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
What have you found?
another american based company's ineptness to understand there is an English UK ... I really find it unexceptionable. :rolleyes:

[edit] ps,
I have found English UK is actually listed as a 'foreign language' but no translation is expected in the near future, so I signed up to help. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I favor movies with plenty of color, autos with large trunks and good antenna, driving on the pavement then going home to my apartment which overlooks the Thames River and making a peanut butter and jello sandwich. At the moment it's fall time and so I wrap up warm to go to the drug store making sure I'm wearing a good pair of pants held up with my best suspenders.

How's that? :D

'pants & suspenders' - snigger

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Shouldn't it have been sidewalk and not pavement? :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I learned something tonight.Even if yu think the dog is asleep, don't ever try take his bone out his bed. The animal had his jaws around me hand quicker than I knew what was happening. :(

Ask a Question