Sidebar Gadget Websites

Haydon

Any recommendations on websites for sidebar gadgets? I have been through
the live gallery and liked the 'multimeter' that shows both core processors
and RAM

I would like a nice one showing internet activity and also one showing hard
drive activity. It would be good to see what's going on with these.

mikeyhsd

right click on Side Bar.
go to Add gadgets and in the lower right corner, get more gadgets on line.

(e-mail address removed)

Any recommendations on websites for sidebar gadgets? I have been through
the live gallery and liked the 'multimeter' that shows both core processors
and RAM

I would like a nice one showing internet activity and also one showing hard
drive activity. It would be good to see what's going on with these.

KristleBawl

Mike, that just goes to the "live gallery" already visited.

Haydon, when you open the Gadgets button on your computer, click the 'show
details' link at the bottom. That will show you any optional information
added by the author of the new gadgets you got from the live gallery. Some
authors have additional gadgets they created that are not yet uploaded into
the gallery.

KB

in message right click on Side Bar.