Side By Side View

M

MLD

Excell 2007: Open two worksheets (in the same workbook). Select View>Side by Side. All I can get is the two worksheets stacked. Earlier, when I opened the same two sheets I was getting the side-by-side view. However. it seems that right after I clicked on "Reset window position" they became stacked and have stayed that way ever since. Closing down Excel or rebooting had no effect. Selecting the same option from the task bar also has no effect.
I followed the directions given in the Help section with no change--Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
MLD

M

MLD

Fixed the problem by using System Restore--
MLD
Excell 2007: Open two worksheets (in the same workbook). Select View>Side by Side. All I can get is the two worksheets stacked. Earlier, when I opened the same two sheets I was getting the side-by-side view. However. it seems that right after I clicked on "Reset window position" they became stacked and have stayed that way ever since. Closing down Excel or rebooting had no effect. Selecting the same option from the task bar also has no effect.
I followed the directions given in the Help section with no change--Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
MLD

Ask a Question