Sheet Tabs

I am building an application that only allows one sheet to be visible at a
time. This is done through macros assigned to buttons on the various sheets.
I expect that the application will get translated including some double byte
languages. I would like to avoid having to translate the sheet tabs. Is there
a way to change the color of the font on the tabs so that the the titles are
not visible, and therefore don't need to be translated? I know you can change
the color of the tabs, but it seems that the font color changes based on the
color to remain visible.

Thanks!

Jim Cone

I don't believe access to the sheet tab font color is available.
However, you do have some options...
1. Use consecutive numbers...1, 2, 3. Usually not necessary to translate.
2. Use consecutive symbols of some sort... |, ||, |||
3. Use spaces... That will give you up to 31 different names and nothing
will show on the tab. The tabs will be different widths however.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA