share a users inbox

How can a user share their Outlook inbox while on vacation? I know they are
supposed to right click Inbox (outlook 2003 ) select properties then select
the Permissions tab but the user does not have a permission tab in their
Inbox properties. What permission is needed for that? Thanks

User was confused, once I visted their PC they were not right clicking the
inbox as I asked. Problem is corrected. Thanks

Emily Lin [MSFT]

Hi Brian,

Thanks for posting here. It's nice to learn that you have remoted the end
user's computer and helped them to set the permissions in Inbox Properties
properly. :) If you have any other questions or concerns in the future,
please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of
assistance.

Regards,

Emily Lin

Microsoft Online Partner Support