    set the recurrence. Business Days are Monday through
    Friday not including holidays.

    I am using Outlook 2000. Any help would be appreciated.

    Joe, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Use "Weekday". "First Weekday of February" and so forth.

    --
    Aloha,

    -Ben-
    Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
    http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr
    Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
    http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm

    Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo!

    Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote, Oct 15, 2003

  3. In addition to what Ben has said, ensure that only Monday through Friday are
    marked as business days under Tools->Options->Calendar.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    Joe <> asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Oct 16, 2003