Setting Page Setup

Newt

I have spreadsheets that I need to print that are in columns that are side by
side. They will not all fit on one page and they differ in length. How do I
set the print boundries to enable these sheets to be printed correctly? When
I set the verticle Page break it stay on the same row across the whole spreat
sheet. Due to this some of the sheets are cut in half?

Newt

I have two different spread sheets I need to print and they are side by side.
I need to use the portrait mode. The spread sheets are different lengths.

Jim Cone

You can paste into Word and use Format | Columns
-or -
Build your own method...
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm#snakecols
-or -