Setting focus on first control of Windows form

In Windows application,I have four buttons on Windows form. When I run, it
doesn't show focus on first button.

FUnky

"Dharmendra vithal Pandit" <Dharmendra vithal
In Windows application,I have four buttons on Windows form. When I run, it
doesn't show focus on first button.

Either you can set focus explicitly by calling button.Focus()
or you can set the form's AcceptButton to one of the buttons on your form
or you can change the taborder of your form.

manish

Have u set TabIndex for buttons and TabStop propery to true.
This will solve your problem