Set up default chart

Rob

I always use the same chart type (XY), and am tired of changing the font
size, background color, etc. every time I create a new chart. Is there a
way to change the default settings for new charts?

Thank you,
Rob

James Silverton

Rob wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:06:18 -0400:

R> I always use the same chart type (XY), and am tired of
R> changing the font size, background color, etc. every time I
R> create a new chart. Is there a way to change the default
R> settings for new charts?

R> Thank you,
R> Rob

You might want to look into templates. Try Help for a start.
Templates are possible for Excel as well as Word.

James Silverton.