    garethg Guest

    How do I set the Control Source of my Text Box to the Second Column in
    Combo Box

    garethg, Mar 3, 2004

  2. garethg

    '69 Camaro Guest

    Column numbering starts at zero, so in the Control Source Property of your
    text box try:

    =cboAmount.Column(1)

    where "cboAmount" is the name of the combo box on the current form.

    HTH.
    Gunny

    Coming soon:
    For your Microsoft Access, database development and maintenance needs, see:
    http://www.softomagixly.com

    '69 Camaro, Mar 4, 2004