From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Test Msg.
Testing SMTP message from server1.com

Grace Xiao [MSFT]

Hi TJ,

It appears that this is a Development related request. I'm sorry that we do
not support any Developer issue in this newsgroup.

For this question, it would be best that you post it in the
microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba Developer newsgroup. We recommend
posting appropriately so that you will get the most qualified pool of
respondents, and other partners who use the newsgroups regularly can either
share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Another suggestion you might be interested is to contact our MCSP
(Microsoft Certified Solution Provider) for assistance on this programming
issue. Our MCSP mainly provides development support service on all
Microsoft products. They will provide you with the best service alternative
for the situation and allow the case tracking required.

For more information about MCSP (Microsoft Solution Providers), please call
Microsoft Customer Information Service at (800)426-9400 or refer to the
following web site:

http://mcspreferral.microsoft.com

Thanks for your understanding. Have a good day!

Best Regards,

Grace Xiao MCSE
Online Support Professional

from your issue.