sending email

chels

I keep getting the following when i try to spend an email:
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'oops i did it again!â€',
Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: '587', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
what do i do?
please help me
thanks

Karin De Groote

chels said:
I keep getting the following when i try to spend an email:
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'oops i did it again!â€',
Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: '587', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
what do i do?
please help me
thanks

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

I see you are connecting to the Internet via Telus.net. Is that the mail account
you wish to set up in Windows Mail? If so, follow your provider's instructions:

http://www.telus.com/portalWeb/inli...Spam/FAQ_Main/Email_Client/All_Platforms/#0_4

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)