Sending a recurring email message?

Is there a way to send a recurring email message? I want to send the same
email to the same person/s every month. Can I do that?

Lee

Make sure you have save copy in sent folder set on. Send the message. Move
the message from the sent items folder to the drafts folder. Next month,
open the message in the drafts folder, click tools, resend and a new message
is generated. Click send. Close the original in the drafts folder and wait
till next month.

Lee

"Saylor Computer Consulting" <Saylor Computer
news:[email protected]...

Thanks for your advice and I might have to do it that way, but is there a way
to have the email send automatically without me having to manually do it
every month?

Lee

Well I have two dirty little options....
Use this vbs script if it is a short message...call it from a batch file
that is triggered by a winat (AT) event.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193685

Or you can use a batch file that telnets to the mail server and uses smtp
commands to manually send the message - again using winat to schedule a call
to a batch file that does the dirty work.

There may be something in one of the scripting forums you can use.
good luck