Send To in windows 7

Ken Poberezny

Hi,
I have this little batch file that allows me to list the files in a
directory, worked fine in xp but now I can't find Documents and Settings
or Send To, where this file should be placed to allow this to work by
picking directory RMB and send to. I'm new to win7.

@dir /a %1 > c:\File_list\filelist.txt
! add /s to fully list sub dirs

Tom Willett

Windows 7 forums
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/

:
: @dir /a %1 > c:\File_list\filelist.txt
: ! add /s to fully list sub dirs

Tom Willett

Well, you're asking a Windows 7 question in a Windows XP newsgroup. What do
you think?

"Ken Poberezny" <temp> wrote in message
: In article <uUIgNE#[email protected]>,
: (e-mail address removed) says...
: Are you saying that quieries are to be adressed through that forum now?
: thanks
:
: > Windows 7 forums
: > http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/
: >
: > : I have this little batch file that allows me to list the files in a
: > : directory, worked fine in xp but now I can't find Documents and
Settings
: > : or Send To, where this file should be placed to allow this to work by
: > : picking directory RMB and send to. I'm new to win7.
: > :