send to folder

maeve

Hi, I want to access the send to folder and have just had Vista reinstalled
as I had a virus and now when I type sendto in the run command I get a
message that tells me that sendto is not accessible and that access is
denied. I like to be able to send things to my folder which is not in
documents but on another drive. Can anyone tell me how to access the
folder? Thanks

maeve

Hi, Thank you, that worked. I always know that I can get help from the
newsgroups. Thanks again.

Ramesh said:
Type "shell:sendto" instead.

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

maeve said:
Hi, I want to access the send to folder and have just had Vista
reinstalled as I had a virus and now when I type sendto in the run
command I get a message that tells me that sendto is not accessible and
that access is denied. I like to be able to send things to my folder
which is not in documents but on another drive. Can anyone tell me how
to access the folder? Thanks

Did you get my mail with my Notepad replacement.

maeve said:
Hi, I want to access the send to folder and have just had Vista
reinstalled as I had a virus and now when I type sendto in the run
command I get a message that tells me that sendto is not accessible and
that access is denied. I like to be able to send things to my folder
which is not in documents but on another drive. Can anyone tell me how
to access the folder? Thanks

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Nope. Could you resend to my hotmail ID?

maeve said:
Hi, I want to access the send to folder and have just had Vista
reinstalled as I had a virus and now when I type sendto in the run
command I get a message that tells me that sendto is not accessible and
that access is denied. I like to be able to send things to my folder
which is not in documents but on another drive. Can anyone tell me how
to access the folder? Thanks

I only know mvps email.

Ramesh said:
Type "shell:sendto" instead.

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

Hi, I want to access the send to folder and have just had Vista
reinstalled as I had a virus and now when I type sendto in the run
command I get a message that tells me that sendto is not accessible and
that access is denied. I like to be able to send things to my folder
which is not in documents but on another drive. Can anyone tell me how
to access the folder? Thanks

Ramesh, MS-MVP

I earlier sent a mail to your itxpress..au ID. Hope that's still valid?

Ramesh said:
Nope. Could you resend to my hotmail ID?

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

Did you get my mail with my Notepad replacement.

Type "shell:sendto" instead.

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

Hi, I want to access the send to folder and have just had Vista
reinstalled as I had a virus and now when I type sendto in the run
command I get a message that tells me that sendto is not accessible
and that access is denied. I like to be able to send things to my
folder which is not in documents but on another drive. Can anyone
tell me how to access the folder? Thanks

Was with them for two months.

dcandy at that google mail mob.

<.> wrote in message Did you get my mail with my Notepad replacement.

Type "shell:sendto" instead.

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

Hi, I want to access the send to folder and have just had Vista
reinstalled as I had a virus and now when I type sendto in the run
command I get a message that tells me that sendto is not accessible
and that access is denied. I like to be able to send things to my
folder which is not in documents but on another drive. Can anyone
tell me how to access the folder? Thanks

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Haven't got your mail. It's not in the Spam folder either!!

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

Replied
Ramesh said:
I sent a mail now.

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

r.mvp at same host as me.
Ramesh said:
Haven't got your mail. It's not in the Spam folder either!!

The Winhelponline Blog: http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
Windows® Troubleshooting: http://www.winhelponline.com

Replied
Ramesh said: