Send/Receive Window Continuesly Pops Up

G

When Offline and there are messages in the Send Folder, the Send/Receive Progress Window Pops-up every 30 seconds, indicating that it could not send and couldn't find e-mail server, etc. I have gone back through my setup and I have disabled Scheduled Send/receive and have nothing checked under Send/receive when Offline. I have Outlook 2002 with SsP-2, operating under WinXP. How can I stop this constant interuption. I only want to Send messages, when on-line and when I decide. Just added OfficeXP to this machine.
Thanks
Wolfgang

G

I am having a similar problem with the send/receive progress box continually popping up. Did you have any luck diableing the pop-up box

----- Wolfgang wrote: ----

When Offline and there are messages in the Send Folder, the Send/Receive Progress Window Pops-up every 30 seconds, indicating that it could not send and couldn't find e-mail server, etc. I have gone back through my setup and I have disabled Scheduled Send/receive and have nothing checked under Send/receive when Offline. I have Outlook 2002 with SsP-2, operating under WinXP. How can I stop this constant interuption. I only want to Send messages, when on-line and when I decide. Just added OfficeXP to this machine
Thank
Wolfgan

R

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Take a look at this MS KB article, it may help:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q327/9/07.asp

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
Lisa said:
I am having a similar problem with the send/receive progress box
continually popping up. Did you have any luck diableing the pop-up box?
----- Wolfgang wrote: -----

When Offline and there are messages in the Send Folder, the
Send/Receive Progress Window Pops-up every 30 seconds, indicating that it
could not send and couldn't find e-mail server, etc. I have gone back
through my setup and I have disabled Scheduled Send/receive and have nothing
checked under Send/receive when Offline. I have Outlook 2002 with SsP-2,
operating under WinXP. How can I stop this constant interuption. I only
want to Send messages, when on-line and when I decide. Just added OfficeXP
to this machine.

Ask a Question