Send email in Lotus Notes

CLR

Hi All.......
Here's a snippet of code, mostly taken from Ron de Bruin's fine
page.......it works fine for preparing to send an email in my Lotus
Notes.......it takes it right up to the point where I have to press the
Lotus Notes "Send" button to make the email go out.........I would like not
to have to do that, I want the macro to take it all the way and send the
email..........any ideas please?

TIA,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

With ActiveWorkbook
.SaveAs TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr
Dim emadd
emadd = EmailAddy
.SendMail emadd, "OOR Report for " & Date & " TEST-TEST-TEST"
.Close SaveChanges:=False
End With
Kill TempFilePath & TempFileName & FileExtStr
With Application
.ScreenUpdating = True
.EnableEvents = True
End With
Range("data!q1:y25").Copy 'This is the cover sheet text for the email
SendKeys "^v" 'Paste command
SendKeys "~" 'Return command

Norman Jones

Hi Chuck,

As I have qa strong aversion to the use
of the sendkeys method, perhaps take
a look at the sample code from xlDennis
which you can locate using the link
provided by Ron at:

Links on the Internet about mailing
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/links.htm

It is the fourth link on that page.

---
Regards.
Norman

@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...

CLR

Looks like good stuff there Norman, thanks. I'm on my way to work now, and
will dig through it all when I get there.

Thanks again,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3