selecting multiple cells from multiple worksheets for printing

Reaction score
I should start by saying i'm very new to this and just beginning to learn VBA, I admire the people who take there time to help others in theses forums and appreciated any feedback i get from you geniuses out there. Currently I have several workbooks set up to calculate the costs of different items, In each workbook I have a different sheet for each of the quantities I need (the quantities can vary) i.e 5, 10,25,50 etc and each sheet uses the same layout. On each sheet I have the cell F8 which holds the quantity and D42 which holds the calculated price. Is there a way I can get excel to take the quantity and price from each of the sheets in the workbook then display them all together on a new sheet? Any feedback I would love as at the moment its taking ages to work through all the costs, thank-you and look forward to hearing your responses

Ask a Question