Select and Print Dynamic # of Columns

SSDSCA

I have a job cost sheet that is 47 rows long by a dynamic number of columns
wide. For each day there are two columns associated with that day. I would
like some help with a macro or formula adjustment that will search across to
the last day entered and print each sheet out on a weekly basis regardless of
the number of days (ie - 11 days would print out 2 sheets, one with seven
days and on it with 4 days on the second) in addition to repeating the first
seven columns B thru H on each page printed out. Below is the formula I have
been trying to make work with no avail as well as the macro I use to
reference to the formula. Any and all help is appreciated.

="$B$1:HB$"&TEXT(C102+8,"0")

Sub PrintCumCost()

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = Range("B102")
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

Jim Cone

I don't understand your question(s).
Please note that Excel prints pages not sheets.
Also, setting a print area requires that a String be provided...
....PrintArea = Range("B102:D145").Address
-or-
....PrintArea = "B102:D145"
--
Jim Cone