select all, deselect these

md

I'd like to select the entire ss for formating. I do so by selecting
the top left "cell". But there are special rows, columns or cells I
don't want to modifiy. Is there a way, after selecting the entire ss,
to deselect certain objects?

Thanks

Jim Cone

Pressing... Ctrl + Shift + End selects all of the data on the worksheet.
It does not select the entire sheet.
After the selection is made you can hold down the Shift key and use the arrow
keys to reduce/increase the selection size.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA