    no security tab on the file.

    Thanks
    Nitin

    Guest, Nov 18, 2004

  2. You should be able to use cacls or xcacls to restore permissions from the
    command line. Use cacls /? to find more information on how to use it. The
    link below may help. It is for xcacls but it should work the same for cacls
    which is already on your computer. Note that if you do not use the /e
    switch all previous permissions are replaced. --- Steve

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318754

    CACLS rshx32.dll /G Administrators:F -- run this command in the
    \winnt\system32 folder or use the full path to the file in the command to
    grant administrators only full control to the file.

    Steven L Umbach, Nov 18, 2004