Searching by month from more than one table

G

I have two tables delivery_line and order_line both of which i need to retrieve information from to show what has come in and gone out in any selected month, and both of which with a date. I have made one query which shows what has been sold for both all months and all items in summary, and another which does this for what has been bought. Both queries use the selectdate function and so show 1 ... 12 next to the relevant month. I would like to combine these two queries into a form to show what has happened in a month but select the relevant month from a combo box. Is this possible? and how
I would much appreciate any help as this is for A'Level computing coursework and time is running out fast
Thankyou!

J

John Vinson

I would like to combine these two queries into a form to show what has happened in a month but select the relevant month from a combo box. Is this possible? and how?

See UNION in the online help to combine them. In order to use a combo
box as a criterion, use an unbound form (let's call it frmCrit) with a
combo box (cboMonth); the criterion on each SELECT clause in the UNION
query would be

=Forms!frmCrit!cboMonth

Ask a Question