search textbox

hey all,
i have a search textbox on my page and when the user hits the search button
i create a parameterized query to get the results.

when i enter a search criteria on the page that has angle brackets i get the
following error message:

System.Web.HttpRequestValidationException: A potentially dangerous
Request.Form value was detected from the client (TxtFindSubject="%<src=%").

can someone please tell me how to prevent this error?

thanks,
rodchar

mark4asp

hey all,
i have a search textbox on my page and when the user hits the search button
i create a parameterized query to get the results.

when i enter a search criteria on the page that has angle brackets i get the
following error message:

System.Web.HttpRequestValidationException: A potentially dangerous
Request.Form value was detected from the client (TxtFindSubject="%<src=%").

can someone please tell me how to prevent this error?

thanks,
rodchar

Already answered in this very same newsgroup only 10 hours prior to you
post.

From: "David Wier" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: how to prevent application stops?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:29:42 -0500