Scrolling 1 Day at a time in 5 Day/Work Week view?

Charles Eichhorn

When my Outlook 2003 Calendar is in a 7 column/ Work Week view, I want to be
able to scroll horizontally one day at a time, not a whole week at a time.

I was not able to do this, then for just one day it was possible, and now it
is not happening again. I must have set something just right by accident.

How do I get the single day horizontal scrolling back in the "5 Work Week /
7 column view?

jg70124

Up/down arrows (on the keyboard) scroll within the week.

Left/right arrows scroll weeks.

Ike

jg70124 said:
Up/down arrows (on the keyboard) scroll within the week.

Left/right arrows scroll weeks.

"Ike wrote in message

Curious. For me:

Up/down arrows (on the keyboard) scroll within the DAY, not week.

Left/right arrows scroll within the days of the week shown, and then jump to
an entirely new week.

But here is what happened yesterday:
I could use the arrow cursor to go right or left, and it moved one column
(day) at a time until it reached the edge of the page/week - and then it
moved JUST ONE MORE DAY, NOT a whole week (as usual).

This is what I want to the normal case, but I don't know how I did it...