L2 Cash 1024 kb
memory 504 mg 66% used
mainboard Intel Corporation D915DLVG

monitor Plug and play
Video Card Intel (R) 82915G/GV/910GL
Mode 1024X768 32 bit

Windows XP Professional media Centre edition
service pack 2

I hope this is enough information. My problem is my picture is upside down on my monitor screen. It just opened up this way today. I am working on my computer with my monitor upside down so I can read it. CAN YOU HELP! I am so thankful that there are people kind enough to help out.

Thank you
currey

Reaction score
Hi,

Please try this. press ctrl, alt and press the up arrow on your keyboard all at the same time this osuld fix the problem. :)

Regards,

Wiz

Reaction score
Wizkids answer should help you..Failing that Intel uses an ATI driver, you can right click anywhere on your desktop and go into "properties" > clicck on "settings" >click on "advance" > goto "graphics driver" > click on "graphics properties" >click on "rotation" from there its all self explanitory......:nod:

Reaction score
Dear Wiz;
The speed with which you replied with the correct solution to my problem took my breath away. I guess the name Wiz is appropriate. Thank you so much.

Bless you
Sharon

Reaction score
currey said:
Dear Wiz;
The speed with which you replied with the correct solution to my problem took my breath away. I guess the name Wiz is appropriate. Thank you so much.

Bless you
Sharon

You're very welcome that is why I am here. :nod: Glad you got it fixed. :)

Ask a Question