Scheduler time is being misrepresented

Whever I am changing the scheduled time for the automatic scans, I have
noticed that if you set it for 10:00am, the sceduler shows above the settings
that the scheduled time is "112:00 am"

This isn't a typo on my part, it actually says 112:00 am when I set it for
10:00 am.

I would have uploaded a screenshot, but I seen that the online newgroups
doesn't support that. I will setup Outlook to connect to this newgroup later
to upload the screenshot.

Dave Flowers

DAVID FLOWERS

Dave M

Hello Dave;
Don't worry about the screenshot... it's one of the most reported bugs in Beta1,
but it will run at 10:00 am. You will like the way the OE newsreader works more
than the HTML interface, you can really search for keywords properly like 112:00
:)

See this thread below:
From: DuLLA
Subject: Microsoft Antispyware
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005

Yeah thanks, I should have done that in the first place (i use newsgroups
religiously for WL mail and Messenger betas, should have known better, LOL).
I have already posted the screen shot and placed it through OE before I seen
your reply. I never paid any attention on how many posts there were. Well,
have fun with this beta!!

Dave Flowers
http://spaces.msn.com/members/wvbigdave

thanks for this info I was going bananas trying to figure out why I could not
change the time...I am computer illiterate but I am not THAT bad ;))).