Saying Hi

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
No problem.........by the way you can call me Ady ;)

:D

Apologies Ady, :blush: I think my specs had fogged up after wrestling with my connections lol.

:wave:

Reaction score
Taffycat, i spent many a good time in my youth in Wales, mostly staying in the best YHA Hostels & of course nice pubs. Always liked the Welsh passion for Rugby:D How did you do in this years 6 nations:p

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
feckit said:
Taffycat, i spent many a good time in my youth in Wales, mostly staying in the best YHA Hostels & of course nice pubs. Always liked the Welsh passion for Rugby:D How did you do in this years 6 nations:p

Awww what a result... had to swap my giant leek for a garlic butty!! :D Still - this beret looks rather fetching ;)

Reaction score
feckit said:

Rugby what`s that... Oh yes it`s the game that men play with odd shaped balls.....init
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
American football makes me laugh. You can batter anybody on the pitch, whether they have the ball or not, they dont tackle so much as charge into each other head first, and they all wear armour....

Rugby is a game for real british blokes, who enjoy having their heads crushed by 22 stone 6'9 mammoths.

Reaction score
I was just about to come and say that aswell
lol

Not forgetting to say hi to our freinds over the pond ;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Don't forget (welsh) rugby's our national game too :nod:

Go All Blacks :thumb:

Reaction score
cirianz said:
Don't forget (welsh) rugby's our national game too
nod.gif

Go All Blacks :thumb:

All Blacks Great team:thumb: the best I would say:nod:
The problem with our Welsh deligates they require a simple answer?:bow: So they have a bloody "Commitee" meeting and still can`t get it correct makes me mad, and that goes for all matters.:confused: Traffic bottle-neck, Oh stick a set of traffic lights up that will make it better or worse:wall:

Ask a Question