Saving my edited movie

Oh No I have spent months saving some video footage I took, with music and
transitions etc. when I choose to save the video to computer it will appear
to start saving it and it gets to 37% and 97 mins remaining and then the time
simply starts going up I have checked my task manager and it reads that the
cpu is at that point doing only 1% to 6%, under the commit charge it reads a
limit of 2065392 and the Peak reads about 941652. Anyone any ideas? I am ill
and am finding this very frustrating. Have tried to find answers elsewhere
but no one seems to totally cover this with a way of resolving that I
understand. I am using a Sony Vaio PC

PapaJohn (MVP) said:
The Problem Solving > Can't Save a Movie page of my site has what I know of
the issue...
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2 and Photo Story 3 website - http://www.papajohn.org
MM2 Tips and Tricks: http://www.simplydv.co.uk/simplyBB/viewtopic.php?t=4693
Online Newsletters: http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/PapaJohn/Index.aspx

"Pls hlp poorly person save a film" <Pls hlp poorly person save a

HAve checked out your site and can see lots of suggestions... I have now
managed to get the movie to save back to my Sony Mini DV tape Cam, although
the pictures a bit jumpy!! So why won't it save back onto my computer it's
weird..

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

Saving to a mini-DV camcorder is a two step process, the first saving to a
temporary DV-AVI file on your hard drive, and the second copying that file
to the camcorder....

Can you save a small movie to the drive, something just a few minutes long?