Save Attachment from Lotus Notes

Reaction score
Hello!
After searching the net for quite some time and still having no clue, how to solve my problem, this might be read by someone knowing how to help.
I'm programing a very small tool that parses an email attachment. Dragging the attached file from MS Outlook works fine. But I can't save an attachment dragged from Lotus Notes. What makes my case worse: the program needs to process Lotus Notes attachments, not Outlook . And I do not have Lotus Notes installed nor can I install Visual Studio at the client location.

I figured out, that I do have some objects. FileContents is one of them. Trying to copy the FileContents (MemoryStream ms = (MemoryStream) e.Data.GetData("FileContents")) does not work. This line throws an exception.

Thanks in advance,

Jens

[UPDATE]
After some more "remote testing" and using clipspy this is how things look like: Doing Drag&Drop to clipspy, the FileContents contains Data, dropping it to my app, FileContents is empty. Any ideas???

Last edited:

Ask a Question