Save as ...

news.eternal-september.org

I have a workbook called 2010. I now wish to save it as 2011.
When I try to save it, I get a message that I cannot do this unless I
discard the signature.
I can't remember how I gave the 2010 workbook a signature!
Can anyone advise me please?

Gord Dibben

From help in 2007 version.

Open the document that contains the signature you want to remove.
Click the Microsoft Office Button , point to Prepare, and then click View
Signatures.
In the Signatures task pane, point to the signature that you want to remove,
click the arrow that appears on the right, and then click Remove Signature.
When you are asked if you want to permanently remove the signature, click Yes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Gord Dibben

I guess you are running 2007 or later.

When you add a digital signature you should be able to view that signature.

Don't know why you haven't got that function.

What do you have available when you go to Review>Changes category?

Are all the protect functions grayed out?

Is workbook showing "read only"

I don't know of any other signature that would prevent changes.

Gord