Runtime Error - Recomendation to get around it?

FeDude

As I move my cursor around on a variety of web pages, I
often get an error mesage:

A Runtime Error has occurred, Do you wish to Debug

Line: 8
Error: Expected ')'

I assume this is some type of error checking on the HTML
or Javascript. The web pages appar to be fine. Is this
something I can disable or would you recommend re-
installing IE6?

DVarnau

Hi,
From IE> Tools> Options> Advanced...
Check "Disable script debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification about
every script error."

Don

FeDude

Thanks Don, That seems to have fixed it....

--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

.