Runtime error IEXPLORER.EXE

This has been happening for a week. As far as I know I haven't installed
anything new. A virus scan has revealed no problems. The problem occurs as
soon as I click on the IE icon. I am able to connect via MSN.

The error displayed is:

Runtime Error
Program C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

How can I resolve this? Do I need to get a new copy - if so, where can I
get a copy?

Thanks

Hans Le Roy

Hi,

Did yiuy check for spyware/adware using Adaware and Spybot?

If that still doens't help, uninstall Google toolbar. You could try
installing it again afterwards.

Kind regards

Hans Le Roy
MS MVP Windows/IE

"Old age pensioner that is confused" <Old age pensioner that is
news:[email protected]...